The contents of the NASIGA Space Program are:
- Designing spaceships for short distances even for intergalactic travel and time jump.
- The spacecraft project / research-development project involves a serious research problem, ie gravity, acceleration and sudden deceleration of spacecraft (jump in space-time), this causes serious problems in the lives of people on a spacecraft. For these serious gravity problems on a spaceship, a simple solution will suffice, ie the deployment of antigravity brake dampers throughout the ship and the solution of the location of the antigravity generator on the spaceship.
- Space transportation tourism
- Space freight transport
- Space passenger transport
- Space travel, distant galaxies, contacts with civilizations, space messages and knowledge of ancient civilizations
- Expedition and search for other possibilities of life in space
The NAUTILUS project is being prepared, the design of spacecraft, the construction of a spacecraft with propulsion / nuclear, plasma, hyperdrive, ion propulsion /